luggage for business travellers

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

yaourt21
    Participant

Dear Business Travellers,

I am a young Industrial Design student, and for my diploma thesis I am working on a luggage that is tailored to business travellers!
    In order to better understand your needs and wants, I have set up a very very short online survey (takes less than one minute, guaranteed!)

It would be fantastic and highly appreciated if you could help me by visiting that link:

luggage for business travellers – survey”

many many thanks in advance!

yaourt

stevescoots
    Participant

the perfect luggage is the holy grail!

I have yet to find it…

yaourt21
    Participant

stevescoots, I am working hard on it 😉
    of course I cannot expect to make a perfect luggage, but I am sure that I will be able to improve a few things.

thanks so much to all those that have taken part already, it is incredible, simply incredible, fantastic, so many votes! a few more and I will have enough votes for my diploma thesis already

stevescoots
    Participant

I always wanted to copyright the term Bluggage..

yaourt21
    Participant

stevescoots, I am afraid I am not getting it… why “Bluggage”? Like Blue and Luggage? or like Be and luggage?

anyway, a lot of users have already taken part in the survey, so the poll will be closed on saturday night…
    thanks so much to all those that have taken part, and thanks to the admins of this forum also for letting me do the survey!!! MUCH appreciated:-)

so until saturday night you will be able to have YOUR say, and also if you want to tell me anything worth knowing about a luggage (like, what is your most prefered brand and why for example) please feel free to post it directly at this forum

here is the link to the survey again, just in case you want to take part:
    vote here

and now I will keep my mouth shut and let you enjoy your weekend!

take care!
    yaourt

stevescoots
    Participant

Bluggage…

do i take a bag, or luggage. one of those life making decisions when travelling. So Bluggage covers all.

or some luggage that can be reduced to bag size without compromising on strength, portability or style

Kaicat75
    Participant

Bluggage… what a perfect word.

stevescoots
    Participant

I knew I should have registered the name!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls