Lufthansa Lounge advice please

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• BPP
    Participant

Having been utterly spoiled by the Qatar lounges all round for many years pre-pandemic on the LHR-BKK run, cost considerations find me shortly on Lufthansa via Munich from BHX.
    Outbound hopefully should not be an issue due to tight transfers in MUC but inbound it would appear there are several options to while away some time in BKK on the return. – Advice on which to go for and indeed any other useful tips would be much appreciated.
    BPP

YorkshireTraveller
    Participant

Hi there, I recently looked in to this myself and tried to figure it out – LH website not very helpful – LH online chat beyond useless, but found a really helpful lady on LH Twitter. There are 2 lounges for Non-Schengen passengers (like us). A newer one on the Satellite Pier (L gates) that is open 8am until 5pm, and the older one in the main terminal (near H gates) open 7am – 3:30pm. My issue was where do we go after 5pm? The answer is that Biz passengers will be invited to use the Senator Lounge at H gates instead which is open till 10pm. Apparently the Satellite lounge is the nicer one with more space, natural light etc. You can take the shuttle there quickly from the main terminal i believe.

Hope that helps.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls