Lufthansa Oil and Energy club closure

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• peter19
    Participant

I have had an email this afternoon confirming the closure of the oil and energy club which Lufthansa has provided for o&g employees giving instant frequent traveller status with the airline. It has instructed that it will end at the card expiry. A couple options to keep it going – fly the required flights or pay a one off fee of 500 Euros for an additional year.

If you were on a partner airline it was never really of benefit but if you flew Lufthansa in economy it did give you lounge access and the other benefits.

I wonder if flying blue petroleum will follow?

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I never knew there was an O&G club. Apart from the status were there any other benefits such as exist with Swiss Golf Traveller?

peter19
    Participant

HI LP, a couple benefits listed here: O&E Club benefits but nothing in terms external benefits like golf. it was mostly when passing in Frankfurt you would get some additional benefits like discount on food, Europcar and access to day rooms all of which i never used.

1 user thanked author for this post.

mkcol74
    Participant

Here’s a link for the Flying Blue version if anyone needs it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls