“loungebuddy” app (and CX promotion for US residents)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I downloaded loungebuddy for iPhone a couple of months ago. It is quite handy, allowing you to enter (and save) your FF and paid lounge memberships, and then calculating which lounges you may have access to for any particular trip. When I first downloaded it, the database was rather incomplete for destinations outside the US but seems to be improving rapidly, and I have been impressed with the speed with which they responded to comments. Might be useful for those of us venturing to unfamiliar destinations but still hoping for lounge access

I had cause to mention this recently on anothe thread, and on returning to my office after lunch found an e-mail with details of a promotion – sadly only for US residents – providing return PE tickets to HK on CX with lounge access and a year’s silver Marco Polo Club membership. Details here: http://www.loungebuddy.com/cathay/

I have no association with loungebuddy (except as a user) or CX (except as a FF and passenger)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls