Lounge Singapore?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

Hello all, sat in Bali airport about to fly to Changi for my strike affected BA to LHR. I’m now flying with Qantas. (1st)

As BA have been on my no fly list (they’re back on it and won’t come off this time) I have no idea which lounge I should use? Any tips appreciated; looking for nice food / wine before 23:55 flight.

TIA.
    AOTG.

firstimeposter
    Participant

Hi AOTG

i don’t think you will have a lot of options. It’s either BA or QF lounge. CX is a different terminal (T4) and probably not worth it.
    QF and BA are right next to each other. haven’t been to the BA after it’s been refurbished and now features a concorde bar. would give that a go and if you don’t like it QF is a solid experience.
    Don’t think you’d get into the Emirates lounge with your QF ticket but maybe worth asking. all SATS and other pay per use lounges are mediocre at best.

hope this helps

paulkaz
    Participant

For future reference QF First passengers on QF metal can use EK lounges. QF J passengers can only if flying on EK metal.

https://www.emirates.com/au/english/help/faq/1139131/if-i-m-eligible-for-both-emirates-and-qantas-lounges-can-i-choose-either

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

[postquote quote=968023][/postquote]

Good to know, I used both the Qantas and BA lounges neither of which I found particularly impressive. I believe there’s a new 1st class Qantas lounge opening in November which will be a significant improvement.

Rgds.
    AOTG.

esselle
    Participant

Does anyone have an update on the planned opening date of the new QF First lounge in SIN? I’ve got 5 hours before connecting to their flight to MEL on 20th November, and all I can find is speculation about mid-late November.

Thanks for any insights.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls