Lounge Access LAX

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

RoadKing
    Participant

Hi, I am flying from LAX to LHR with BA in a few days. First time as a Gold member of Executive Club.

Does anyone know if I am eligible to access to the first lounge BA has there?

Obviously I am not flying first…

HBHLondon
    Participant

Yes, you can.

StephenLondon
    Participant

And it is the OneWorld First lounge, which is very smart. It is very similar to many of the Qantas lounges, comfortable seating, a very nice selection of food, wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks. There is also access to shower suites which are ideal for freshening up prior to your flight home. Enjoy the lounge!

RoadKing
    Participant

Cool. I have been in the business class lounge there before. Will be interesting to test the first side.

Thanks for feedback.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Don’t forget that all BA Galleries/Terraces lounges offer champagne on request; often the same stuff they are serving in the F lounges.

Congrats on your recent “gilding”.

Your Gold Card entitles you to use the Arrivals Lounge in T5, regardless of what class you are travelling in, so pop in there (if it’s still open) and enjoy a full English, the morning’s newspapers, a quick massage at the Elemis Spa and one of the special gurgling showers.

If you have acres of time on landing, ask for one of the “infinity baths”, so called because they take an infinity – well 45 minutes – to fill up. Usually preference is given to those travelling F, but it’s really no great benefit!

RoadKing
    Participant

The oneworld lounge at LAX was a great experience. Unfortunately, due to a traffic accident on the freeway, I was not able to enjoy more than a good 30 minutes of it.

I had plenty of time at Heathrow waiting for my connection onwards, should probably have checked the spa, never got that far. Well, ought to have something to do next time too.

Have to say though, the BA lounges at T5 are great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls