LOT Polish Airlines Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

MarKir6
    Participant

When checking in with United Airlines (my ticket was bought through LOT and it was my main airline) flight number xxxx Kansas City – Chicago-Warsaw-Minsk I was denied boarding, because my ticket and reservation number was not found in the system when American Airlines used my passport. Then I showed my E-ticket with the number xxxxxx; and I was told that this ticket was voided and that I needed to call LOT Airline. After my friend and I called LOT in NY, USA using 212-789-0970 number we were told that if I use E-ticket xxxxxx(new number) and I should be able to get on the flight . However, at the United Airlines check-in, I was told that this new E-ticket does not have reservation number. We called the LOT helpline again and they gave us reservation number of “xxxxx”. Nevertheless, United Airlines checked it and told me that this reservation number did not have ticket/conformation number. This time we wanted to talk with the manager of the LOT helpline in NY, USA; but after waiting on hold for 22 minutes we were told that all managers are busy and cannot talk to us. I had to purchase another ticket to fly to my destination.

FrankJoost
    Participant

Dear Traveller,
    I am the Commercial Director of LOT in the USA and I regret to read about your challenges when travelling from Kansas City to Minsk which you posted on Saturday We would like to investigate the matter and assist in a quick resolution through our customer care department in Warsaw. Kindly forward the ticket numbers and other data to us at <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected].
    We will revert to you with our findings as soon as possible.
    Frank Joost, LOT Polish Airlines

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls