LOT Polish Airlines B767-300ER Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

HowardTenenbaum
    Participant

Perhaps I’m being unfair here as I think I could have been flying on a B767-ER that LOT had leased (running out of equipment?). This flight was from Toronto to Warsaw.

Boarding at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport was awful. No organization of the crowd with a lineup spanning almost the whole length of the wing where the gate was located. No clear messaging as to what Business Class folks were supposed to do with regard to when we couild board and we basically had to fight with the rest of the crowd to get aboard. Although the flight originated in Toronto, all announcements were in Polish 1st, and then unintelligible English next!

The seats were absolutely awful with almost no recline in Business Class. They were set at 2-2-2 in Business Class, and the width was quite marginal indeed as was the pitch. There was only about 25% recline in the seat backs! Food was inedible. There was no IFE.

On landing in Warsaw, I saw their new 787s all lined up and ready to go now that they’ve been re-activated. Perhaps those will be better than what I’d experienced, but it will be a long time before I ever try LOT again if ever, so I’ll likely never know!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls