Lost BA Custom = + Loads for other Airlines

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

• NTarrant
    Participant

Mr Binabdulaziz you said “BA had not best reputation in KSA, as pulled off our routes at very short notice.” I was merely saying why BA pulled off the route and that is a fact, I am sorry you don’t like the reason, but I don’t think that this forum is the right place to debate the rights and wrongs of Iraq or religion.

Frankly Lyn I think you are blaming BA for your own circumstances that have nothing to do with the routes they operate.

JohnPhelanAustralia
    Participant

Oh, and another factual inaccuracy in Mark’s rant – QF is NOT at T4 – it has been at T3 (along with BA services to SIN and BKK, among others) for over six months now. The chance of QF joining Skyteam is zero,

MartynSinclair
    Participant

binabdulaziz

One minute you mention “Terrorist” proganda, next minute you suggest

“Anyway, better you do not talk of ‘terrorism’, for reason for this threats was slaying of many in Iraq”

This forum must and should remain neutral and not turn into a political broadcast, especially if you are not brave enough to disucss using your real name

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think it is plain that MarkRoberts9/MarcusUK’s rants have little credibility.

Let’s move on.

MarcusUK
    Participant

Some comment from VK, who has such blinkered Monotone BA reticent, that many have asked for his removal, & tone down his low grade bitchiness of the site!!
    In real life he must be a very sad unsuccessful, bitter individual.
    Still “not even getting the Cabin Service Manager introducing himself, even though i am a Silver Card holder in VS?”

Outdated, along with the failing BA…

VintageKrug
    Participant

*rolls eyes*

I think you mean rhetoric, not reticent.

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

MarcusUK,

what evidence do you have please that many posters have asked for VK’s removal? I have not seen any such demands, to tone down some of his rhetoric yes but not his removal.

VK and I may not always agree on all the topics discussed and there are many other posters who profoundly disagree with VK on this forum but he has posted a lot of interesting, sound and helpful advice on many threads since I started using this forum, some of which have helped me greatly.

Why do you have the right to make such an unpleasant personal attack on VK or indeed any poster when you have no way of knowing anything about who they are or what they do in real life.

Just because a fellow poster disagrees with you or you do not agree with their views does not give you the right to attack them in the way that you attack VK.

By all means express your views as strongly as you want to but without resorting to personal attacks.

PatJordan
    Participant

I am a regular reader (but infrequent contributor) to this forum. Mostly I enjoy reading the varied views expressed and the majority of contributors are well informed intelligent people.

I have read many of VK’s contributions and like many others, I find myself disagreeing with some of his views (as many disagree with mine). However I believe one of the cornerstones of this particular forum is that everybody’s views are given equal prominence and are equally welcome.

VK, I look forward to more of your posts.

NTarrant
    Participant

I quite agree Jonathan and with you Mr Jordan. Mark Roberts posts are increasingly the same old bash BA along with remarks which are way off and as John Phelan has shown, fictional.

VK makes valuable contributions to this forum, whilst we agree mostly there have been issues where we don’t. The sharing of information and knowledge which VK has posted has been vaulable in that I saved in excess of £2K in booking flights for Mrs T and I.

If anyone that should not post is Mark Roberts.

CharlieBrown
    Participant

I very much doubt users would condone censorship due to disagreements in VK’s point of view. This would make the concept of a “forum” rather pointless, something allowing us to read your thoughts Marcus. Your attack on VK as a “bitter individual” smells of hypcocrisy and irony and your reference to a quote of his is not only irrelevant, of little interest to users and the title of this specific thread, but frankly melodramatic and overzealous. This debate has descended into something rather ungracious. I for one will not call for your exclusion Marcus or indeed that of VK as I believe we all have the right to air our own views. Personal attacks nevertheless are unconstructive, unhelpful and out of place on sophisticated forum pages such as these. Please continue with your views on BA if you wish, however I for one will not indulge in such incongruous dialogue.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls