Looking for best chauffeur services in UAE

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Stellawhite
    Blocked

Hi there, I’m planning a trip with my friends next week to explore Dubai. We’re 7 persons and we want to enjoy the trip without getting tired and without any stress.
    So, we want to hire a car with driver can anybody suggest me which transportation company provides best chauffeur services in Dubai, UAE.

CheerUp
    Participant

Hi Stella,

We use Blacklane for all of our executive travel.
    You can pay per journey, or per hour.

Thanks.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

You can often arrange this by your hotel, and it’s just as good but a lot cheaper than Blacklane. I used to use them but recently their rates seem to have gone up so now use other companies who ahve the same type of car, but cost a lot less. Recent example, both limo’s, in NY, Blacklane $235 to JFK. Hotel arranged, $110 including tip and tolls.

1 user thanked author for this post.

K1ngston
    Participant

I used Uber when I was in Dubai recently and you can request a large vehicle, is this point to point travel or someone with you all day?? May be worth looking at them, they do work very well there unlike in other territories

Jack Josh
    Participant

Hello I’m looking for a chauffeur service in dubai can you pleaes any recommendation?

Swissdiver
    Participant

Always found Blacklane expensive, and ended up with Uber. Now clearly even Uber “Black” is not really executive. But it is good enough for me.

Khandallah
    Participant

Just returned from the UAE and used Careem in both AD and Dubai on numerous occasions – really good service, smart cars, mostly Lexus, turned up quickly and not expensive. Also the option to hire them for 5 hours. Would use them over Uber in future (in fact uber doesn’t seem to work in AD). Just download the app

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls