London to LAX in Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• DClinPsy
    Participant

Dear readers,

Thank you for all of the feedbacks!

I am switching to SkyTeam cos of FB’s Platinum life and AF’s Prem Economy looks nice… Anyone has tried it?

VK: I reside in London now and I need 600 TP to qualify as silver and frankly speaking, I don’t mind BA, however, from my recent trip with them from SIN to LHR I was dehydrated since the FA disappeared in between meals, plus, I did not like the food at all. So, for that, I’ll punish them by not flying them long haul. But thanks for the advice thou.

JohnnyFox
    Participant

@RichHI1 if you have osteoarthritis and a knee injury, do you really meet the ‘able-bodied’ requirements for occupying emergency exit rows?

RichHI1
    Participant

Yep and I carry an orthopedic surgeons letter to prove it. I have full functionality on the joint but if unable to flex and straighten it over long periods it locks up due to the joint wear. Same reason why I cannot sleep in CW, if I were to fly BA NCW overnight, I have to get up and walk about every 1-2 hours.

JohnnyFox
    Participant

Good for you. It’s amazing what people try to get away with – a woman who asked for help putting her bag in the overhead bin because she’d recently broken both wrists then complained loudly when crew removed her from the emergency exit row …

RichHI1
    Participant

I hear you. On the LHR-LAX flight it is amazing the number of middle aged ladies who cannot walk at LAX but a miracle takes place over the Atlantic and they sprint to Immigration at LHR… Who needs Lourdes…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls