London-Seoul

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

AisleSeatTraveller
    Participant

potentially travelling to Seoul next month from London (my time in Singapore is drawing to a close for now, weeps) and wondered on flight options (biz class, direct or one stop)

thoughts please

TominScotland
    Participant

Am flying Glasgow – Seoul in Business on Sunday and chose KLM on connection times and price – this was by far the best value option available at the time I booked. Of course, I did not have the non-stop options open to London travellers.

Gin&Tonic
    Participant

Having done this route several times, if cost is not a barrier I would recommend the non stop direct, the time saving over a transit is worthwhile.

AndrewinHK
    Participant

If you arent price sensitive take the direct flights. Good choice of carriers, aircraft and times. Afternoon, evening and later evening departures. BA allows you to arrive in time to get a days work done in Seoul. If however you prefer the evening departures, KE vs Asiana. Korean Air will be a380 soon, so arguably a nicer flying experience than the 787/777 used by the others.

If it was me, I would fly Korean because i like the a380, although the BA times suit me better.

AisleSeatTraveller
    Participant

mute point, deal falls through

thanks for the suggestions anyway

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls