LHR – Terminal 3 airline lounges (reviewed) August 2022

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• TominScotland
    Participant

We were in T3 for 3 hours last week while in transit to Oslo with BA. We visited both the CX First and QF lounges and my other half, very familiar with the BA lounges in T5 and also T3, declared both the CX and QF offerings dull and in need of a revamp (space and food) compared to the T5 First lounge. I am aware of the heresy in posting such statements here but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder…

cwoodward
    Participant

Extraordinary! but then taste and style are a very personal matter that need not be accounted for however odd they may seem to others.
    Has the T5 BA lounge been rebuilt and new caterers appointed in the past few months I am wondering ?

IanFromHKG
    Participant

We were in T3 for 3 hours last week while in transit to Oslo with BA. We visited both the CX First and QF lounges and my other half, very familiar with the BA lounges in T5 and also T3, declared both the CX and QF offerings dull and in need of a revamp (space and food) compared to the T5 First lounge. I am aware of the heresy in posting such statements here but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder…

Good Lord!!

I can understand the comment about space as regards the CX F lounge, as it is really quite small. Bit surprised that she preferred BA food to CX food though – there are quibbles about the quality of food on board but I would have thought the CX T3 restaurant offering would in most cases have beaten BA’s offering hands-down. Maybe things have changed or – as cwoodward points out, perhaps it is more in the eyes of the beholder 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller December 2022 / January 2023 edition
Business Traveller December 2022 / January 2023 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls