LHR T5 Cleanliness

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• Cantona07
    Participant

Hi, just thought I would add a little, although BAA and BA have been getting most of the attention here, you must look towards the contractor, MItie.

Mitie have the cleaning contract for T5, surely any questions regarding how clean the terminal is should be directed to Mitie, not BAA etc…

MarcusUK
    Participant

And who awards & Manages the Contract to clean then – BAA…?!

Many find the same on BT but it clearly varies on which terminal you use.
    My comments are based on my observations as i go through, & likewise for any comment passed on here. An opinion is one matter,but an observation is based on that time in that place.
    Either the toilets are clean & don’t smell, or they do?

BAA generally do not have clean toilets in the 2x weekly trips i make through LHR.
    Schipol Always do.

Would you be impressed & happy to eat in a restaurant where the toilets were unclean?
    The back rooms of business tell more than the dressed up fronts…

StephenLondon
    Participant

RGiles2 – four out of five soap dispensers not working? And the UK Gov’t wonders why H1N1 is rampant – contact the health department for the LHR area and tell them BAA are endangering world health by failing to offer adequate hand washing facilities. Vile. Utterly vile in this day and age. No wonder why I travel with hand gel everywhere…which brings me to point two…has anyone seen auto hand-gel dispensers at LHR (or any London airports, for that matter?). They are in every airport across Asia…

Cashsuds
    Participant

“Cleanliness” is next to “godliness”. So…… who wants to play “GOD”??

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls