LHR T3 Lounge advice – Club Aspire or No 1 Lounge?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• PhilipHart
    Participant

Haven’t flown out of LHR T3 for absolute yonks, so I would greatly appreciate some advice on which of these 3rd party lounges is a better option to while away a couple of hours pre-flight.

Stormin
    Participant

Phillip – Normally I’d say the Aspire Lounge but I was disappointed by the T3 offering and went to look at No 1 Lounge – for me it was much roomier and felt classier. That said, both were quite busy. Last year we had the option of either – in future I’d opt for No. 1 but only at T3 because generally Aspire have upped their game. Hope this helps – enjoy.

PhilipHart
    Participant

Hi Stormin, many thanks for your advice.

It was actually today I was flying, so my choice is now a matter of history.

In the end I plumped for Club Aspire, on the basis that I have been a very frequent visitor to the No 1 Lounge at Gatwick, and thought I would ring the changes.

I entered the lounge around midday, and it wasn’t busy at all. The food was perfectly palatable and the staff were friendly. So all-in-all it worked out fine.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls