LHR T2 Egates

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

CXDiamond
    Participant

Has anyone else experienced a problem using the egates in T2?

They are different to the ones in the other terminals, presumably a more up to date model. I’ve now used them six or seven times and on each occasion my passport has been rejected and I’ve had to see an immigration officer most recently yesterday. In the other terminals I’ve passed through without a problem. Someone told me yesterday that on average 70% of passengers are failing to get through the gates but nothing is being done about it.

Also, I know they’ve been around for a while but who approved the all black look for immigration and customs? They look (and sometimes behave) like Nazi stormtroopers. Presumably another May bright idea?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

CXDiamond – try asking your question on this thread

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/European-airports-with-fast-passport-scanning-control?page=2#last_post

..as there is a poster, Chris Hurrey, who has appears very knowledgeable and posted that he is a Consultant for Fast Pass….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls