Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• HedgeFundFlyer
    Participant

Should be a lot better when Aer Lingus moves to T2 tomorrow!

BA’s moves of DUB and BEL are on its website, along with the move of BCN to T3.

Not sure why they are not showing on the LHR website but I guess that they’re trying to get the moves to T2 sorted before they announce anything else!

TedToToe
    Participant

Regarding BA moving BCN flights back to T3, this has got me thinking. Given that BA’s shorthaul ops out of T3 use Gates 24A, B, C etc. and involve buses to remote stands. Couldn’t s similar operation be set up from T5C with, perhaps, a modest extension to the satellite to the South, for example? Buses would then be able to use the tunnel on the South side of the satellites to access the remote stands on the fuel farm side, opposite T5C. Just a thought!

CXDiamond
    Participant

I see BA are stating that they will still be operating from T1 this time next year! Surely that’s unlikely.

transtraxman
    Participant

Take note of AegeanĀ“s move 23rd July. Then no more till 28th August.

http://www.heathrowairport.com/flight-information/airline-moves

JohnHarper
    Participant

Passing by yesterday morning while on LH I was amazed to see that between UA and AC almost all the 2B gates were occupied.

Str8Talking
    Participant

Isn’t part of T1 being integrated with T2 anyway? So, in some ways, we might never see a formal closure of T1.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls