LHR – HKG – I will never fly BA again

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)

• stevescoots
    Participant

I have been flying LHR to HKG once a month for the past 3 years. usually with QR. On monday I fly BA on this route for the first time in years, business class 747, then a week after CX 747 same class to LAX and then a week after that same class on AA to LHR. So, I will give as unbiased an opinion as possible 🙂

bizleader
    Participant

Hi Steve – I look forward to your reviews. Btw in my opinion QR is the best business class product and service I have ever flown in recent times, closely followed by SIA.

KSHaggag
    Participant

Hi Bizleader !

I do agree with you that QR has one of the best inflight products in the sky in business class …great flat bed seat with 78 inch of seat pitch on their 777-300ERs and 777-200LRs …..great food ,superb IFE ,gracious cabin attendants …a very fine product coupled with one of the best ground facilities ever experienced being the Doha airport Premium terminal..elegant ,sleek,comfortable,soothing and relaxing ….SIA competes also on par with QR …two of the best ever products experienced ..looking forward to sampling ANA s new staggered seating on the LON,FRA,NYC flights on the 777-300Ers in business class AND the BA LCY/JFK reported to be among the best over the North Atlantic ….cheers !

KSHaggag
    Participant

Dear FlyingChinaman ,

Great to meet you again on another thread in this great forum !!….well,your experiences with taxi drivers in Italy remind me of my own the first time I landed in Rome a few years ago !….
    Your remarks about Swiss sound quite refreshing to me coz this is my favourite carrier in Europe by far ….I always miss the swissness of them when I am onboard another european carrier ….Zurich is my second home ….
    I would love to share an article with you over email ,out of this thread if you like ….please just email me on <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] so I can reply to you …
    Thanks !

Cheers !

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

KSHaggag

The Swiss are extremely good at dealing with travellers, not just in the air but also in the hospitality areas. Always maintaining very high standards.

I shall send you a short message to your email address so that you will have mine for a record

IanFromHKG
    Participant

So VintageKrug, our number one BA fan, actually thinks it is (and I quote) “libel* that I am in some way connected with BA “?! Priceless!

* Libel – a false and defamatory statement that damages a person’s reputation

(Sorry, VK, but I hope you will admit it is quite funny that you, of all people, should think that an association with BA is so manifestly undesirable that an allegation of it would damage a person’s reputation)

KSHaggag
    Participant

Hello FlyingChinaman,

I am still expecting your email address to share an article with you..

Thanks and see you again on the forum !

Cheers !

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

KSHaggag

Just came back from Vancouver tonight and I thought I sent you my email before I started the trip. Sorry for the delay. Email coming shortly!

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls