LH B747 Seat Plans on seatplans.com

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

OzTraveller
    Participant

Maybe this is not the correct place for this observation, but here goes… On the 747 seatplan page of LH on seatplans.com it says that LH has 3 types of seating configuration on their 747’s. This is news to me, having flown on them for years in business and first. (And anyway on seatplans.com, all 3 configurations are the same….) However, surprisingly, the seat plan itself shows no upper deck at all. Is this where the crew disappear to just when you need them…?

Hi OzTraveller,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I’ve checked our seat plans against Lufthansa’s and there are indeed three different configurations, but you’ll only ever notice this if you travel in either economy or the latter rows of business class.

There is no difference in rows one to 15 of business class, or on the upper deck i.e. in first class.

As for the missing upper deck, we are now adding these in and will have them up online shortly, many thanks indeed for flagging this up.

Hi,

We have now updated the Lufthansa B747 seat plans. They should now show where the first class seating is on the upper deck of all three configurations.

– Type 1 | 270 EC seats

– Type 2 | 234 EC

– Type 3 | 310 EC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls