LAN A320-200

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

As LAN cancelled 2 Cuzco-Lima flights the day before, the bulk of passengers were transferred on the first flights the day after. All flights were full, however, check in was smooth normally though.

Cuzco airport is also big enough considering that it's not the capital, though it's Peru's main attraction city.

LAN divides the boarding process for passengers at the front rows and at the rear. However, the signage at the boarding gate is so small that passengers are still left confused even if annoucements were given.

i was sitted at the last row and it was the only flight I had where the last row didn't have any window at all.

The coffee served was almost full to the brim, which i love. Most crews only fill the coffee cup half (sometimes for safety purposes). Since i'm a coffee addict, i was so delighted at thid surprise.

Arriving at Lima airport was also smooth and luggage carts were also free of charge. Phone booths were available just near the arrivals door.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 187329 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls