Kosovo – Good restaurant ?

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

Stringfellow
    Participant

I am in Kosovo next week, never been there before and am looking for a good restaurant to entertain some clients. A low profile rather than ‘showbusiness’ type location is preferred.

Any suggestions ?

slotski
    Participant

I assume you will be in Pristina? I was there for 6 weeks a couple of years ago and although the city was very forgettable, the one redeemable feature was excellent restaurants. My favourite was called Komiteti, which is just off the main drag. It is French style and once a local work contact took me there, I returned several times.

Stringfellow
    Participant

‘Slotski’ your assumption is correct. I will give that a try, thanks for the advice.

paulkaz
    Participant

Hi Stringfellow, my Kosovar friend agrees with Slotski but also recommended Renesansa 2 as a better restaurant . It only opens by request for bookings and has splendid food. Let us know what you think of the food.

Stringfellow
    Participant

‘paulkaz’ thank you for that. I have made a reservation now at ‘Slotski’s’ restaurant and my clients security detail has approved it so I will stick with it for the time being. I took a look at Renesansa and will try it when I return in three months.

Thanks again for the recommendation.

marcfreund636
    Participant

Last time I booked my hotel in Phuket Thailand.. I stayed in Centara Villas Karon for a week at pool villas A hotel with a good service. I would recommend this hotel to you.

sparkyflier
    Participant

Marcfreund636 what has Phuket got to do with Pristina? It must be over 5000 miles away.

simonjames
    Participant

The service is good, and employees are amicable. I sat out-of-doors and relished the warm evening, interior the adornments looked and table backgrounds looked great.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls