KLM lounge at T4

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

HoneyMooner
    Participant

Hoping to get some help from you frequent travellers…I am going on my honey moon in August and wanted to know whether it is worth paying £20 each for the KLM lounge in Heathrow T4 for 3 hours…?
    I know you get snacks and drinks – but is it at a cost and what is the lounge like? Any comments I would love to hear more about it. Thanks.

BAGoldcard
    Participant

Although it is a couple of years since I last used the lounge, and it is certainly not up to the standard of BA’s lounges in Terminal 5 or many others, it was a pleasant enough place to relax away from the busy terminal, with some drinks and snacks. The website should show you current pictures and description of the facilities.

I would certainly recommend you start your honeymoon in as comfortable way as possible and treat yourselves to a couple of hours in this lounge.

Enjoy!

HoneyMooner
    Participant

Thank you for this – I think I will try it as you say it will be a nice way to start the honeymoon experience – I’ll report back on whether it was worth it.

flyingdutchman
    Participant

Spent many hours in there until 2008 and it was always ok. Nice to see some aircraft movement through the big windows and in late afternoon good for a nice and quiet drink on the first floor.
    If you got three hours I would definitely spend the money.
    Congratulations and have a wonderful honeymoon.
    KLM platinum card holder (as if that is important !).

MarcusUK
    Participant

Hi.
    I fly ith KLm every 2 weeiks & always access T4 Holideck lounge.
    Its the most fresh & spacipous (as on 3 floors) in the whol of LHR. great views with plenty window viewing areas, trendy seating, matched to moods for business, snoozing area, pc access, quiet lounge etc.
    No substancial foods in there but all the basics healthy snacks & a great US style bar area on the 1st floor.
    head up to the 1st floor where its quieter.
    The observation declk has a panormaic view over the whole airports & the southern runways, nice to be quiet or watch the world a little, harfdly anyone up there.

Skyteam are developing the new lounge at T4, much works going on all throught the terminal, so interesting to see what comes soon.
    But for me, its a unique design, much along the theme of KLM’s fresh modern art, functional, but warm colours & atmostphere.

Lucky form me i get Gold card access with any another traveller too, but certainly i would pay to go in there for a few hrs most certainly.
    With the views & moods you can find to match your mode, its the best in LHR.
    I hope you enjoy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls