KLM Ifly magazine

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

Does anyone else subscribe to this?

I’ve had a few issues now and I must say it has been a worthwhile browse. I found a few things I didn’t know about in the current one and Mrs HT has booked us a bike tour of Bangkok for later in the year as a result of browsing it. I’d never have thought of doing that there but it looks fun and well organised.

IMO, it’s worth a read if you are interested.

http://www.iflymagazine.com/

MarcusUK
    Participant

Yes, most of the Flying Blue members receive this, it really is a terrific magazine.
    Well laid out, thoughtfully compiled with many places of the world featured month by month. It is one of the best i have seen from any Airline on line. Their magazine on board has always been one of the most distinctive also, with a photo of the Airlines history in each, and lots of very up to date useful information.

At KLM.com, you can compile your own destination guide and it is emailed to you as per your destination. their website is full of fantastic information for wherever you travel too. KLM has one of the very best Websites of any Airline, and have developed it greatly over the last 3 years. They have asked many Business travellers and regulars of the Airline in their lounges, through face to face surveys, what they wanted and have made it happen.

I was one of the main 100 they interviewed for an hr to compile the main themes, and it was very meticulously followed through.

VintageKrug
    Participant

This is the dullest airline mag I have the misfortune to be sent. Like watching paint dry.

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

” VintageKrug – 07/05/2013 19:49 GMT

This is the dullest airline mag I have the misfortune to be sent. Like watching paint dry.”

Oh, come, come Krughandles. If you really want to read a boring airline magazine may I suggest you try one called High Life, you’ll be asleep in no time.

I’m not a big fan of magazines….I am v happy looking at the photos. I must admit I love Mr Otley’s editorial and the final page from an anonymous traveller, not forgetting Alex’s articles …..a true professional

As for BA’s LowLife, the route map interests me most although there are never many changes. As for JS, just because he has travelled extensively does not mean that I like his style, not even on the tele.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

“This is the dullest airline mag I have the misfortune to be sent. Like watching paint dry.”

Must be good, then.

JordanD
    Participant

Whilst I am a High Life fan (yes, it is possible, posters!), I do also enjoy the IFly magazine too – always a few good guides, and some good competitions.

Not to say it isn’t without its failing (sometimes the navigation can be a bit sticky and going to the exact article I want isn’t always crystal clear, but it is very enjoyable and a good lunchtime read.

capetonianm
    Participant

Brilliant. One of the many things that KLM do better than most other airlines. Fantastic article about CPT in the current edition.

The navigation takes a bit of getting used, but I’m as clumsy as it gets, I can’t even use an Ipad.

canucklad
    Participant

It is worth a browse when it pops into my mailbox…….however if you really want to be dulled out your mind may I recommend this KLM publication that I subscribe to as well……

http://www.flyingbluegolf.com/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls