KLM Economy Comfort

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • God help the passenger in 9B. I have gone for 9A.

Will think about the return tomorrow.

Good night folks

sparkyflier
    Participant

Hi Alexpo.

I looked at the KLM website last night, as well as the seat guru website, which provides analysis and comments on each seat. You may want to look a that and I suspect think 10A might be more attractive, and see if you can change to that.

canucklad
    Participant

Alexpo,
    I’d have taken the £70 extra legroom option. Except that I refuse to indulge those airlines that continue to milk us by finding new ways to dip our wallets. And like an Old Dutch master, KLM is definitely turning this into a fine art.

As sparkflyer mentions, their “Y” is becoming intolerable, so back onto my hobby horse ….They’ve pretty much blackmailed you into paying for a humane level of comfort. And like any blackmailer, the more you pay, the more they will extort!!

Thanks sparkyflyer for taking the time to look.

I had a look at seatguru and typed in my flight number and date of travel and a 772 appeared. On this aircraft the first row in Economy Comfort is 10, whereas I am booked in row 9.

I suppose I should rely more on the info. provided by KLM.

PaulRWoods
    Participant

Garuda is working very hard to catch up with the other airlines.
    When flying Garuda say “Terima kasih” (thank you) and “Saya masih belajar Bahasa Indonesia” (I am still learning Indonesian) (hint: vowels are pronounced as in Spanish and consonants as in Engish). The staff will really appreciate it.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls