KLM B747-400 World Business Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

mgerard
    Participant

I fly KLM quite frequently and while it’s not exactly Qatar or Etihad in it’s level of service, the service is comfortable, friendly, reliable and efficient. There is a friendly predictability in the overall product and in the flurry of intercontinental travel, that is a good thing.

The seats are not full flat, but I have always been able to sleep very well on flights. I sleep in the semi cradled position and I find that’s the best way to sleep in their seats. The full flat out position hits me in the wrong places.

The entertainment is fine. Food is good and basic. The flight attendants are friendly and engaged. The planes are clean and well cared for – though the 747-400 may not be the newest. The baggage delivery has always been fast (I am Platinum however). Lastly, their Business Class fares are a good value. I fly over 150,000 miles/year and do a lot on KLM. It’s been a really pleasant experience.

The only big issue I have with them is boarding at Schiphol. They really need to let Business Class passengers or elite levels find a way to the jet bridge. So many people are blocking the way that you can’t get around the Main cabin passengers so we can board first.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls