KLM B737-800 Economy (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Swindoneric
    Participant

Flew from Amsterdam to Edinburgh on 29th October. Arrived early, plane was spotless (as seems to be the case with KLM these days) and all fairly nondescript. Apart from one thing.
    The aircraft had been changed with the result that a (somewhat large) passenger and his wife had been moved from an economy plus seat to an exit seat. I may be wrong but I think that the cost of both is comparable and it certainly appeared that there was more room in the exit seat than in the economy plus seat.
    However, the passengers concerned launched into a tirade of accusations at the cabin crew on the basis that they had been downgraded, lied to by the groundstaff and were now being patronised by the cabin crew. The purser spent a good portion of the flight listening to them.
    I saw some recent posts on BT where correspondents rated flight crew and I’m intrigued to hear whether any flight crew have ever lost their tempers with ridiculous passengers such as these. The rest of the passengers were laughing at them rather than sympathising with them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls