Kingfisher Airlines

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

rakhi23
    Participant

I recently got back from my beautiful journey from my home town India. Returning back after 5 long years to visit family and friends, and to shop for my wedding was a thought in my mind, which whenever would occur would create this amazing sense of warmth within me. Even though my aim was to get and come back from India safe and sound, and have a succesful trip, I was also much excited about flying with Kingfisher Airlines. And I can assure anyone reading this review right now that if your flying with Kingfisher Airlines you will not be dissapointed.

I was flying on the Economy Class seats. The cabin crew staff through out the going and return flight were excellent. Even though they were serving so many people, they made each passenger feel as if they are important individually. Anything asked upon request was delivered almost instantly. They serve a few meals through out the flight with many options to choose for, eg. Non Veg, Vegiterian, Vegan, Indian Veg, Continental. The food is of very good quality. I must admit the flight back to London had a little more excellence in the meals, however comparing the food overall for a flight was atleast 80% better than any other Airline I have been in.

They have a hugh selection of movies to choose from. Both Bollywood and Hollywood, new and old. They have a few episodes of the American sitcom ‘ Friends’. They provide you with a flight map and live camera so that you can keep track of where you are flying at current and how long it will take till you reach your destination. Games and kids facilities are also avaiable. There are many toilets located in the plane to access easily.

There were many small things which stood out to me in the kingfisher flight. For example, they gave each passenger a bottle of water in each individuals compartment. There was a foot rest for all passengers, and even though the seats were no where near as comfortable as what Business Class would be, the head rest was adjustable which created a very comfortable journey. They provided you with your own little pillow and a huge warm blanket. They never served drinks on its own. A hot or cold drink was either accompanied with a packet of peanuts or a biscuit.

The pilot didnt speak too much on board, however he kept his words informative yet short and sweet. This new flight literally provides excellence as standard. Its so surreal to believe that flying on an Economy seat could still give you hints of comfort that you would gain when fliying on Business class.

I would definatley fly with Kingfisher next time I decide to go abroad again. Its a flight which costs no more than any other economy class flight with other airlines, however provides service much superior than the others.

Overall a brilliant flight – and no I dont work for Kingfisher, or neither have I been paid to write this review pointing out their qualitys. A job well done should be praised and I believe everyone thinking of traveling on this airline should get a feel of how good their flight really is.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls