Kids fly, stay and play / EtihadBack to Forum
Tagged: Etihad Airways
AnonymousGuest28 Jun 2011
That’s an excellent offer if someone wants to go and suffer the 40 plus degrees at Abu Dhabi.
“Fly to Abu Dhabi between 1 to 25 August and your kids can fly with the World’s Leading Airline, stay in some of the finest hotels in the city and enjoy fantastic attractions for as little as £1 – plus government taxes of £86*. No fuel surcharges apply on children/infant tickets! That’s a combined saving of a few hundred pounds in the course of your trip. This summer, it just pays to be a child!”
1. Book Coral Economy flights for yourself and your kids on etihad.com. The kids fare (£1) will appear on booking systems.
2. Once you have bought your flight tickets, you can proceed to booking your hotel stay and tours by filling in the booking form. For every two paying adults, up to two children stay or play for free.
3. You will be contacted within 48 hours to confirm your hotel stay and tours.
4. Once confirmed, pay for your hotel stay and tours via a credit card following which your vouchers will be mailed to you.
5. In case you chose to visit Abu Dhabi first and then book any additional tours, you can do the same by contacting our destination management company, Hala Abu Dhabi or visiting Etihad shops.
Regards28 Jun 2011
“Take advantage of our never to be offered again “50% OFF for your Companion travelling together Offer” on our EXCLUSIVE ‘Wings over Samburu & Masai Mara’ Safari.
“ Want to be as close to wild nature as possible? We have an itinerary that takes you to the semi-arid region of Northern Kenya, the soda lake of the Great Rift Valley and the famed Masai Mara using exclusive, small and luxury properties that are as natural and wild as the surroundings “
This tour combines
• 3 nights ‘at the fabulous, intimate (12-tent) Elephant Bedroom Camp in Samburu
• 3 nights ‘at the luxurious (6-tent) Mara Ngenche Private Camp in the Masai Mara.
– All domestic flights (Nairobi – Samburu – Masai Mara – Nairobi)
– Return airport/airstrip transfers,
– Full board accommodation, – Drinks (local spirits, house wines, local beers, soft drinks & water),
– Park entry tickets to Samburu & Buffalo Springs Game Reserve and the Masai Mara Game Reserve, – Shared game viewing drives in specially designed open sided 4wd safari vehicles.
– A visit to an off the beaten track Masai Manyatta (Village)
Twiga Tours Ltd.
P.O. Box 652, Sarit Centre Nairobi – 00606 Kenya.
24 hrs Emergency Mobile: +254 (0)722 489 442
Tel: +254 (0)20 237 3829 | +254 (0)20 237 3849
Fax: +254 (0)20 387 5400
Email : <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] or <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] Website:
Become a Fan on Face book | Follow us on Twitter | Read our Blog”29 Jul 2011