Keeping your privates private through security

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

captainmarvel
    Participant

Apparently companies in the US are now selling clothes with metallic ink designs in strategic places in order to ensure the modesty of travellers using body scanners.

Surely the authorities will quickly become wise to this and demand users to remove these pieces of clothing – otherwise would-be terrorists could just wrap their guns in a pair of special pants?

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2011-01-05-bodyscan05_ST_N.htm

Biggless
    Participant

I think some people need to put things in perspective, I personally would much rather have my “privates” made totally public compared to being blown up. Or taking another angle on this, I for one would love airports to be much less busy so all the shy people can just stop flying – brilliant !

Charles-P
    Participant

The entire ‘scanning’ issue has left me surprised. I would much sooner be scanned than have the hands of a spotty 17 year old all over me. During her last pat down at JFK my wife remarked she had had less intimate medical checks !

jonathanmiller
    Participant

Well, in my case at least, an impractically large metallic ink printing would be needed.

CHINABOY
    Participant

Are you bragging or advertising?

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Jonathanmiler would be very suited for an advertising model for the Big and Mighty ad print!

jonathanmiller
    Participant

Chinaboy … just trailing, I suppose

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls