Join the Leaders Club for $150 per year and save up to 50% on bookings…

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

This offer popped into my inbox

Join the Leaders Club for $150 per year and enjoy up to 50 percent on bookings until 4 July.

I stopped being a member back in 2012, but the offer sounded interesting.

The Leaders Club is the (paid for) club for Leading Hotels of the World, which has 375 hotels worldwide, so if you are planning stay in any of its properties (or in locations where they are) then this could be worthwhile.

Although the headline offer says that the offer is on bookings until July 4, the terms and conditions say the reservation must be by May 17, 2017, and the stay must be completed by July 4, 2017.

Others terms and conditions are:

Two-night minimum stay required. Rates are to be pre-paid and non-refundable.

Blackout dates may apply.

Bookings made prior to April 24, 2017 may not be amended to become eligible for this offer.

This offer may not be combined with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability.

Finally looking into the members area (it still allows me to log in, but then wants me to upgrade to a paid membership), it seems that only 105 of the 375 hotels are participating in this promotion.

It would be a shame if you only found that out after you’d paid.

Benefits

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I have been a member for around 3 years and have never benefited from any of these 50% saving offers.

Remember also that the reward programme is based on STAYS at hotel, not nights booked.

All in all though, it’s a great programme, very good value for single night stays because after 5 stays, you get a free night. 1 stay of 5 nights, is only one credit towards the 5 needed.

Always upgraded and the complimentary breakfasts are very nice.

To get benefits you must use their own booking system.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls