Join ANA, Get 10% Off at Bicester Village

Back to Forum
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

When planning your Christmas Shopping, you may like to equip your Housekeeper with an ANA Frequent Flyer Card.

Have her take it along to Bicester Village Outlet Centre in Buckinghamshire where it will allow her to procure all manner of exciting christmas stocking fillers, at a discount of up to 10% from their already low, low prices.

Just drop in to the welcome centre with your ANA card and you’ll receive the VIP shopper status which affords such munificence.

You can apply here:

http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/uk/e/wws_common/amc/amc/

Especially worthwhile for major purchases at the Bose store!

VintageKrug
    Participant

Does anyone else have any discount tips using Frequent Flyer cards?

IanFromHKG
    Participant

If you fly into Singapore on SQ, keep your boarding pass with you – discounts are available at several places. I seem to recall there is information on this at Changi airport

Str8Talking
    Participant

Not so much a discount, but at Bicester Village, you can take your BAEC card to the welcome centre along with your receipts, and you get Avios for your purchases. I wonder if you can get away with both ANA’s discount AND Avios.

Ian_from_HKG – I agree, the SQ boarding pass is actually very much “respected” in Singapore and can get you discounts in places you do not expect!

http://www.singaporeair.com/microsite/global/bpp2012/singapore_en.html

Papillion53
    Participant

Mailing received yesterday from BA Amex Card for lots of % discounts and or double avios for the likes of:

Hobbs
    Charles Tyrwhitt -great shirts at great prices
    The White Company
    urban Outfitters
    house of Fraser
    fen wicks
    aquascutum
    Aspinal (VK hope you didn’t buy all your presses yet!!!;-))
    Monsoon
    Boodles
    Heals
    HMV 20% off gift vouchers
    10% off Heathrow express
    Seabourn Cruises

You have to pay with your BA Amex card of course!

Just in case some of you are like my DH who just automatically bins stuff like this without reading it ;-), there are some good discounts in this offer.

VintageKrug
    Participant

If you register your BA American Express card, you get £25 statement credit if you spend £50 in one transaction tomorrow during the Shop West End VIP Event at selected shops in the Oxford Street/Regent Street area.

Just don’t forget to register your card beforehand!

http://www.westendvip.com/vipday/

Papillion53
    Participant

Now we know where you’ll be sending the housekeeper tomorrow eh VK???? 😉

ANDREWYOUNG1
    Participant

In the interests of fair trading – the £25 Amex statement credit is not limited to the BA Amex card but any UK issued (except corporate cards) including those issued by the likes of MBNA, such as the bmi card. Each card can only earn one statement credit but you can register each card and go on a spree.

And this offer can be combined with the annual ‘Christmas Comes Early’ 20% off at Selfridges, also this weekend!

Papillion53
    Participant

Only problem is no online shopping for us country bumpkins squire! 🙂

Binman62
    Participant

Papillion53…the world ends at Park lane for some and the M25 is another world…….Aberdeenshire is altogether another galaxy:)

VintageKrug
    Participant

I have registered the housekeeper’s cards at http://www.amexnetwork.co.uk/rewards for double points at the shops below:

When you now spend at Nike, House of Fraser, Fenwicks, Monsoon, Boodles, Argos, Carphone Warehouse, The Co-operative, thetrainline.com, kiddicare.com, Morrisons Cellar or Hackett, you will receive additional rewards. Spend between 12 November and 25 December 2012.

You will receive double Membership Reward points, additional 1% cashback or double Avios depending on the Reward programme you are enrolled in.

Let the games begin!

VintageKrug
    Participant

The housekeeper and I performed a minor fiscal stimulus just now!

Bagged some bargains, and finally found some champagne saucers to my taste – most of them only hold a thimble-sized tipple, but these are Texas-sized.

The £25 is an excellent deal, and is still valid tomorrow if you can stomach another trip into the battleground.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls