Jetstar Pacific A320 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

ZoeProphet
    Participant

HCMC to Hanoi

This was my third and final flight on this trip and I was going directly from this flight to my long haul flight with Vietnam Airlines. I packed according to the jetstar rules with my main luggage at 20kg and my cabin bag at 6.5kg (hiding my handbag in case they wanted to weigh that too!)

Once again i was told that my cabin bag had to go in the hold even though it was under the weigh restriction. This time i had to argue the point as I would have been charged excess baggage. Jetstar operate with a different size allowance to every other airline that I’ve flown on and I was told it was down to the size of my bag this time not the weight.

I did point out that this was a standard cabin bag acceptable by all other airlines around the world that I had travelled on (including Qantas) and that given most people had to check everything into the hold the issue of space in the plane wasn’t one I was going to accept. I think she let me through for a quiet life and my bag was the only one in the overhead locker.

As with all of my other flights this one also boarded quickly, took off on time and landed just before its planned arrival. The baggage was equally as quick arriving in the baggage hall. The service was good and there wasn’t really much to complain about except the luggage restrictions.

Overall Jetstar Pacific offer a good, cheap service once you understand how to navigate the website and extra costs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls