Jetstar B787 Dreamliner Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

JohnWoods
    Participant

Today was the first flight for Jetstar’s new B787.

The flight was from Melbourne to the Gold Coast.

We flew at 41,000 feet and it took approximately 1 hour 40 minutes knocking off 20 minutes due to how fast the plane goes.

The worst part of today was lining up to check in our baggages this process took at least 30 minutes.

Due to it being Jetstar first flight of the 787 there were a lot of media on the flight which interfered with cabin crew operations. Because it was the first flight at lunch was offered for free.

The plane was so fast and was extremely comfortable we did hit a bit of turbulence that that wasn’t a factor.

The windows were extremely large and excellent to look out of.

I honestly did not think of the seats anything special. The in-flight entertainment was excellent as there are a video screens in every seat.

Personally I found the seat to be identical to what is in an a320 aircraft, although there was one slight difference if you recline the seat you were sitting on moves forward which makes the reclining feel nicer.

The aircraft is extremely nice inside however if the flight was any longer than four hours I think I would have difficulty sitting in the seats that long.

I am flying in the same aircraft next week to Cairns and will do another review at that time

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls