Jetstar A330-200 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

AldrinArguelles
    Participant

I’ve flown to Jetstar on a return flight to AKL-SNG-MLA and with AKL-SNG return I’ve used this aircraft A330-200.

We must consider that Jetstar is a BUDGET AIRLINE which means the fares are cheap. With that being said, don’t expect to be pampered like a prince or princess while flying with them.

Boarding: AKL- bad. plain bad. there were no organised sequence everyone just rushed into the gate which is kinda fun if your not a grumpy person 🙂 And its delayed LOL

SNG- Very Organised. the staff at SNG for my flight back to AKL were very helpful an the boarding has a sequence and very organised. In fact, we’ve managed to fly 10 minutes early due to that which I am very happy about considering the bad feedbacks 🙂

Sitting: well this is tough, it’s leather but its a bit uncomfortable. It’s probably because of the leg room but then you can just stand up and walk a bit and exercise and you’ll be fine. Again. It’s a budget air. What more can you ask for if you save heaps! 🙂

Food: typical airline food 🙁 BAD

In Flight Entertainment: Ipad! if you got $15 haha 🙂

Overall, my experience is good but not best like the one in Cathay Pacific but I don’t mind flying with them their good and less bumps and instead of paying around $2000 for flight. I get to pay $1099! look at the savings which then I can use for my island hopping!

Thanks Jetstar!

LPPSKrisflyer
    Participant

I hadn’t realised that Jetstar flew to Malta and Bolivia 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls