Jetstar A330-200 config 2 StarClass (business)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

RichardForeman
    Participant

I flew Jetstar Business Class to Hawaii in November on the newly configured A330 with seat back screens in Business class.

We originally booked economy but were offered an upgrade by email for a small increase in price so took it. It was well worth it compared to economy which we’ve flown in before which I also think is fine.

The new seats in Business Class are firm, and fairly comfortable for a daylight flight, unless the person in front of you reclines their seat fully and you are reminded you are really in a “premium economy” cabin as opposed to a comforatble business class offered on Qantas for example.

The seat was not comforatble for a good nights sleep. The entertainment was also great. What I did rate very highly though was the service, it really was a pleasant surprise offering what I would describe as a good old fashioned “club class” service with champagne on boarding etc and even a cheese and desert trolley(!) at the end. For the price, it was a good experience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls