Jet2 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

CameronWilliams
    Participant

Couldn’t ask for a better flight at all. I flew back in June/July 2012 and the flight was just bliss.

Checking in at Manchester was swift and fast. I would say not even longer than 10 minutes maximum.

I had a standard seat which had adequate leg room and a fold down tray which was resonable in size.

On the ground I was pleasured with listening to up to date music which I would think is less nerving for passengers who do not like to fly.
    The flight was extremely professional all the way through. Although there was no entertainment the cabin crew and staff onboard did their best to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves.

The food was extremely good and 100% good quality. With me being a vegetarian I am very worried about what food I can eat whilst onboard and especially with these low-cost airlines, but Jet2 had a extremely wide variety of food!

The take-offs and landings were extremely smooth and seemless. (great pilots). If I was to criticize 1 thing it would have to be the size of the lavatory. It was rather small but to be fair it is adequate for the average person. Another good point about this, is that there is more lavatories than the average Boeing 737 so therefore there was never a queue outside of the lavatories so you could get straight in.

The flight times were spot on and I couldn’t have asked for a better flight at all!

capetonianm
    Participant

I am a loyal, happy, and long term easyJet customer but for my journey from the NW of England yesterday there was a choice between a crack of dawn EZY departure from LPL or an afternoon Jet2 from MAN, so I chose the latter.

Checking in at Manchester in Jet2’s dedicated area was fast and efficient, although the long queue looked daunting it moved very fast, and the lady who checked me in was chatty and charming.

Security fairly quick too. Then the horrible walk through the shopping mall to get to the departure area. This really annoys me, I am not interesting in buying ‘duty free’ (which isn’t) and resent having to force my way through a maze of perfume and booze and Toblerone whilst being held up by fat people with huge baskets blocking my way.

Boarding quick and easy, my only gripe being that as I had seat 1A I was amongst the last to board and could only find space for my small carry on bag at row 12. Pre-flight briefings competent and well-delivered, snacks on board inexpensive and reasonable quality, and good updates from the cockpit.

My third or fourth flight with Jet2.com and I will be happy to use them again any time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls