Jet2 B737-300 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Festering
    Participant

Being registered disabled I have to give only 1 point on each count of my ratings for JET2. In fact I have never flown with this airline and because of my disability and JET2 policy relating to my class, am very unlikely to do so.

I made enquiries of JET2 with a view of a flight to Turkey from East Midlands airport. The reply was a shock in that while there may be seats specially designated for the disabled, thay are actually just seats! Apparently there are no extra leg room seats on the B737-300 and JET2 made great play on the fact that only able-bodied passengers are allowed in the seats adjacent to the exits. (Teach me to suck eggs) This to someone who has been flying before we had jet aircraft.

I suppose it could be worse there are airlines that do have extra leg room seats but wont designate them until check in. So if there are more disabled passengers than available seats someone well over six feet tall with excruciating Arthritis may have to be extracated having to winched out of his seat at the end of the journey.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls