I’ve just discovered the FT e-paper

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Many posters post links to FT articles so I assume many are regular readers. You may not know, but if you have the premium subscription you can have the epaper for free which on a tablet in portrait mode is rather like reading the paper without the ink.

For me it’s one up on the iPad app though I still use that for live news and the website for in depth research. You can also choose the edition you want to read. It’s great when traveling and you really have the time to read the whole paper.

I hope this discovery is as useful to you all as it was to me?

ft.com/epaper

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Extraordinary. I’ve been a subscriber for five years (online only), and read the iPad edition most days, have the Android app on my phone and the website bookmarked, and yet I never knew this was available. Thank you.
    Tom

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Hi Tom, none of my friends who also subscribe knew about this. I only discovered this from Anna of the FT Insight team. Hopefully they’ll publicize it a bit more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls