It has to be within USA airspace!

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

• PeterCoultas
    Participant

please post post nest to response!

DavidGordon10
    Participant

Martyn, it is good to have this thread open again just to be reminded of the paint story…..

SimonS1
    Participant

Preferred the ‘United runs out of toilet paper’ one myself.

Clearly the National Enquirer wasn’t loaded that day.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

https://news.sky.com/story/miniature-horse-called-fred-travels-first-class-on-american-airlines-flight-11937051

Not like me to be PC insensitive, but come on, a passenger needing a miniature horse as a ‘support horse’ and American Airlines (probably all US airlines) falling for it – just shows how barmy our American cousins are….

The look on her face is just sheer joy “look what I got away with”… G-d help us if the UK airlines decide to let horses onto aircraft in the name of support animals….

Apologies to anyone who genuinely needs support animals, but for goodness sake, an effing horse…..

6 users thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

I’m still laughing in a rather bemused way and at the same time thanking my maker that I no longer have travel to that mad house that is the US of A.

1 user thanked author for this post.

fatbear
    Participant

Only in America. Hopefully…….

AFlyingDutchman
    Participant

Absolutely absurd and as soooooo many have said, only in the USA. And then we have to read she took the horse to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the star of the lunatic occupying the White House. Hopefully Fred did what comes naturally and left a ‘gift’ on the ‘star.’ So ridiculous, the level of entitlement in the USA has no limits, and the fear of litigation if they don’t adhere makes a mockery of those who truly suffer anxiety.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls