Is this a first for the BT forum?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Is this a first for the BT forum?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  SimonS1 4 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

canucklad
    Participant

I was curious about the “Batik Air” review….so had a wee read…

I was stunned to discover that the head of PR, for the Lion Air group has responded!

Could Leithen Francis start a trend here?

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

I don’t know, but it is very good to see a response to feedback.

conshaldow
    Participant

I agree, it’s great to see a response from a senior member of said airline. I hope the trend continues. However, there is always the possibility that the response may be fraudulent.

I’m not saying the Batik Air review is, however there is no concrete way of knowing if this really is who the signature suggests, without first hand contact either via telephone or email.

It would be simple enough to google a PR member of staff and shadow as this person.

Why someone would go to all that effort is beyond me.

SimonRowberry
    Participant

It may be first time a senior manager has posted directly on the Forum.

However, I made some comments on this Forum about Croatia Airlines a couple of years ago, and Ranko Ilic, who is the airline’s Cabin Services Director contacted me on my personal email to answer the points I had made.

He then sent my young son a model Croatia Airlines plane the following Christmas, which was a lovely gesture. He has stayed in contact with me and has helped me a lot with travel arrangements since on that airline.

Simon

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

SimonS1
    Participant

I suppose being the Head of PR for Lion Air you need a thick skin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.