Interesting website

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

boxingclever

This was mentioned in the London Lite yesterday.
    Quite a difference between Economy , Business and First class food .

http://freshpics.blogspot.com/2008/11/airplane-meals.html

Petericia
    Participant

wonderful blog, good work . Beautiful pictures .

amiller
    Participant

Nice. Now you can really see the difference between economy and business. Of course the first picture is the best, almost looks like lobster? Etihad and Thai air are the only other ones that make my mouth water. The rest seems to be standard sized and packaged standard stuff. I like how Etihad Airways seem to have fresh pita bread and Thai have the fresh vegetables. Nice.

Rabbz_Staralliance
    Participant

The Thai’s food looks good but some of it the taste is opposite from the food. I can still remember one worst food that they offer on C BKK-KIX, a good looking soba and rolls which didn’t test like real Japanese food. The soba on ANA’s Y is way better and don’t forget those rice themed meals that they serve this summer, those were great! Also I will never forget the best Airline yourgert that I finished 3 of them plus thier lemonade! I will be on ANA’s Y agian in December on ORD-NRT-BKK roundtrip, will try to get the food a shot and share it. And don’t forget guys grab some sushi @ the shop between gate 31 and 32 @ NRT. My Japanese frined said that it’s not good (I guess they have better sushi downtown) but the quality that they have satisfy me haha! Well if you travel on Star Alliance, Sky Team or what ever Airlines that depart or arrive at NRT’s T1 just spare money on that, it’s wayyyyy better than the rice ball in KE’s CIP lounge or ANA’s udon in their lounge. My favorite is the Wasabi roll and the Tuna Shirashi, what’s your favorite?

TominScotland
    Participant

Great pictures, thanks. Whoever put this together, however, has probably never travelled on German Airlines (Lufthansa?) or on Spainair (Spanair?)………

pomerol
    Participant

imageMA28635353-0002

This photo of a Eva Air 744 taking off from Schippol appears to be cutting it a little fine.

BeautyCla
    Participant

I agree with the others: the blog about different airplane meals is very interesting. Not many can boast of an experience of travelling by different airlines. The author of the blog has given us an opportunity to see the difference between the types of cuisine offered.

HappyTeaHouse
    Participant

Totally agree. They put their special spice in most food! I can not get used to that taste!

kotaru1004
    Participant

I do not have the opportunity to fly in a position trader tickets, so do not know much
    food is often fast food.
    I like Japanese food like Sushi

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls