Infant seats in CX business class

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

Simon and Lloyd

I think you are being wound up by a professional journalist using his or her creative writing skills.

Have a great week

Martyn

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Hi Martyn,

Being wound up by a journalist? No change there then.

Have a good one too. Simon

No I am not a journalist.

No I am not using my “creative writing skills”

The mudslinging is not addressing the problem and I find that is what people do when they have nothing of value to say, but like to hear themselves talk.

SimonRowberry
    Participant

If you like to hear yourself talk, you obviously don’t get an Amtrak train then!

😉

Simon

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Look at your posting from another perspective:

**You make your first post

**You write under your name of “NoBabiesinBusinessClass

**You are extremely eloquent and your argument is sound

**have you ever visited a town in Florida called Celebration. Its just that little bit too perfect

The problem with your post is that I personally find it difficult to take your discussion seriously. Did it really happen?? Thats just me, but as Simon has said, this subject has been thrashed to death so many times, you have just put a new slant to it, on a train.

Again, personally, i would have taken the empty cart myself or next time fly.

Sliding to the side a little, I do use the European train service quite frequently, and I have never experienced the kind of service you mention in either First or Coach. Perhaps we have a better class of single mother travellers a la 3 kids!!!

Have a great week

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls