Incident at Moscow airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Potakas
    Participant

We are aware of the incident at Moscow’s Domodedovo airport and will update ba.com when we have further information..

Has anyone any info?

Edited:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/9372022.stm

An explosion has ripped through Moscow’s Domodedovo airport – the busiest in the Russian capital, reportedly killing more than 30 people. More than 100 more are thought to have been injured in the blast, which reports suggest may have been the work of a suicide bomber.

VintageKrug
    Participant

BA872 arrived 1546 Local, according to ba.com. Sadly, that is within a reasonable timeframe for passengers to be in the baggage hall at the time of the event (1632).

BA874 appears to be returning to LHR, as it’s recorded as departing at 1241 and expected back at LHR at 1625.

Terrible for those involved.

JordanD
    Participant

Reports from both BBC and other sources suggest the BMI flight arrived around the same time. (I’m unable to confirm it’s arrival time).

BA & BMI confirm their respective sets of crew are safe.

Thoughts & prayers go out to all those involved in this terrible event.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

A very sad day for all people, but esepcially those who were killed by the homicide bomber.

I am sure that all our thoughts go to the families of the victims and those who have been injured.

This really puts all our lives in perspective, and there by the Grace of G-d go I.

To happier times and safe traveling for all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls