IHG Rewards offers free Kindle Downloads

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

This seems to have been around for quite a whole, though it’s the first time I’ve been emailed about it.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-27-at-06.07.12

Seems that as a Club Member I get two downloads a year, but it’s a tiered benefit as follows:

* Club members will receive 1 free download bi-annually
    * Gold Elite members will receive 1 free download per quarter

* Platinum Elite members will receive 2 free downloads per quarter

* Spire Elite members will receive 3 free downloads per quarter

You can also read the books through the IHG App if you haven’t got a Kindle, though I don’t know what that experience would be like.

mkcol74
    Participant

I’ve been an IHG Platinum Elite (for what it’s worth….) for a while yet it was only in the last few days I was emailed about this & never knew it was a benefit.
    In fact having just been the victim of a fraud/theft of my IHG points a few weeks ago (not aided by their abysmal security) I was somewhat circumspect about the email’s veracity.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Yes, and I was emailed again about it this morning and there were apologies because the links didn’t work on the original email – anyway, I’m going to test it out now because I have a long flight or two coming up and it would be good to have something new to read.

If you receive an email from me saying I have lost my wallet while away and can you wire me some money, you’ll know I was hacked.

mkcol74
    Participant

As did I, now I rummage in the stuff I ignore usually.

Happy flighting!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls