IHG Priority Club: 3,000 PC Bonus Points With Every 3rd Night

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

From 1 February to 30 April 2011, earn 3,000 bonus points or 1,000 bonus miles for every 3rd qualifying night you stay. Keep staying and keep earning, up to 30,000 points or 10,000 miles. That makes the stay even more rewarding.

Registration and full Ts&Cs at:

http://bit.ly/h1GDjT

3,000 bonus points or 1,000 bonus miles will be awarded on every third qualifying night at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Express by Holiday Inn™, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide between 1 February 2011 and 30 April 2011. Maximum bonus award is 30,000 bonus points or 10,000 bonus miles. See Ts&Cs for participating airlines. Most business and leisure rates are qualifying. You must be a miles collector with a preferred alliance in order to collect airline miles. Only one room per member per night will be awarded the applicable bonus points or miles. No retroactive points or miles will be awarded for nights prior to registration. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I am always cautious to sign up to these deals in case there is a better “similar” offer in the works.

Is this the best one going?

continentalclub
    Participant

This one should combine with other bonus codes doing the rounds.

The ones that require some caution are the targeted ‘Stay X, Get X Points’ style promotions, which do not combine.

It’s regularly the case that the latter style will include ‘Stay 3’, ‘Stay 5’, ‘Stay 7’ and ‘Stay 10’ times offers in a given period, and you should only sign up to the one which you anticipate most closely matching your future stay pattern.

This promotion, however, is a generic IHG one and should trigger the awards entirely separately from any other multiple-stay based promotion. It is the IHG Q1 2011 promo following on from Sweet Dilemma in Q4 2010.

It should also combine with the Crack The Case promotion to which some members were invited.

jasonr01
    Participant

Hi Continental,

You seem to be in the know with priority club. As a platnium member of PC i wonder if you can answer a question for me. I have just booked a stay with crown plaza directly with the hotel in Joburg but for some reason the booking is not showing as a reservation in the PC website. I have spoken directly with the hotel but just getting Fobbed off but they confirm my booking and PC number in the booking.

Any suggestions as I am enrolled for the 3000 miles per 3rd stay and want to make sure i get the points.

Many thanks in advance .

continentalclub
    Participant

The PC website is hardly a paragon of sophistication and functionality, and it may be that during a periodic reconciliation of central systems, your reservation will miraculously appear there.

However, and in the first instance, if you log in to your PC account, you should be able to contact the PC Service Centre. Provide them with your booking details and hopefully they’ll be able to definitively confirm that your number is in the system, and/or make it show online.

You can also email them if you are not logged in. The email address for the EMEA Region is <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected].

If, following your stay, your account is still blank, then contact the Service Centre again to request retro-credit.

They are, in my experience, usually most efficient (which is just as well given the limitations of their online systems!)

Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls