Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Iberia is horrible.

You can purchase business for this flight. Some times you get a real business seat and others you just get an economy class seat with a few more inches and nobody in the middle seat. And there is not difference in Price.

Lets forget business and check economy. I am 5'11" (185 cm) tall and my legs were not touching the seat in front of me, they were pushing on the seat in front of me. The distance between seats was not uniform on the flight as rows behind me had more space.

In addition, if you check a bag and are arriving into Madrid, expect to wait about 45 minutes to and hour for the bag to come out. It is incredible. Such a modern airport with such slow service. I guess it isn't all that bad because you probably have to walk for 30 minutes before you get to baggage claim.

I have been flying Iberia for 10 years for business and pleasure and I used to even prefer to fly Iberia but it has got so bad that I do whatever I can to avoid it.

I now fly EasyJet whenever possible.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 187268 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls