Iberia lounges Madrid Barajas

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• SandorRacz
    Participant

Currently the Iberia lounge in Madrid T4 is closed for renovations. As far as I know, they direct the eligible passengers to the Business Centre.

With a flight departing from T4, does anyone know if the staff lets me in to the newly refurbished lounge in T4s?

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

At the risk of stating the obvious if you are departing from T4S then if you are eligible for entry to the Business Lounge in T4 then you will be eligible for entry to T4S. There is a 4/5 minute train connection between the terminals with passport control after you ascend the escalators at T4S. If you are asking if you can pop over to T4S to get lounge access then no you can´t. You have to be departing on a flight with a boarding pass. The lounges at Madrid were pretty basic but the refurbished T4S lounge is an improvement so maybe that is what the T4 lounge will look like when complete – hopefully

1 user thanked author for this post.

Cheeryguy
    Participant

I passed through MAD Wednesday. The lounge looks like it’s almost finished, with a similar style to T4S. I used the AENA lounge with my Priority Pass…..it does the job.

Stonemill14
    Participant

Correct, at the entrance to the closed T4 lounge, staff give you the option of a voucher and for a sandwich and a drink at one of the food outlets, or going back to the Business Centre landside…. means going through security again but no problem if your tickets states “fast-track”

1 user thanked author for this post.

Stonemill14
    Participant

Good news…. the T4 business lounge has now re-opened. Yesterday lunchtime it was packed and difficult to find a seat. It began to clear by 2.30pm, but just about every table was covered with glasses and plates and there seemed to only one person tasked with clearing the tables. Lounge now has a “bar” section tucked away at the back close to the entrance with a good selection of Spanish reds – 6 on offer yesterday. Food seemed fairly limited to Salads, cold pasta, sandwiches and wraps (which are now displayed on trays not wrapped in film).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls