Iberia Customer Service

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

RichardBowen
    Participant

I have filled in the online complaint form for Iberia but got a very sub standard reply and want to send it on or back to someone at Iberia. Does anyone have an email address or contact that actually works?!!!!!

capetonianm
    Participant

<a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

Apartado de Correos: 36.315, 28080 Madrid. EspaƱa

Or you could fill in this form :

https://www.iberia.com/OneToOne/v3/reasonCaptchaAction.do

(All will most probably be a complete waste of time.)

RichHI1
    Participant

If you are Iberia Plus member then quotr your number to <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected].

ImissConcorde
    Participant

If you take time to voice your complaint and you are not satisfied with the response then straight to the top!!! CEO address is <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

capetonianm
    Participant

Iberia do not know the meaning of the words ‘customer service’.

Suffice to say that in Spanish ‘servicio’ means a toilet or a ‘service’ in the sexual sense. Both are appropriate in the context.

RichardBowen
    Participant

Thank you every one – will give it a go!

RichHI1
    Participant

I am surprised about this level of abuse to IAG and Mr Walsh’s organization. My experience has been that most airlines including UK carriers BA and VS are not really interested in your problems once they have your money. If you are a top level elite in the FF you will get a nicer reply and they will probably throw courtesy miles at you but the process is a cynical damage limitation exercise rather than an attempt to prevent repetition and get improvement.

The exceptions to this have been JAL and ANA who both asked for extra details, carried on a lengthy correspondence and updated me on what they had done.

CX, when they gave me food poisoning just adopted a “prove it, not our fault mate” attitude, despite an ambulance being called at LHR and my holding everyone up for 25 minutes while thye checked I did not have Bird Flu.

I think in years to come, they should get more honest. FF ELites log on to web site, go to complaints page, select complaint type and up comes an auto grovel email and an offer of points. You say thanks and it is done, you say no deal I am going to sue you and you get a Customer Serive Supervisor…. OK I am being facetious but we should not delude ourselves that they care.

capetonianm
    Participant

“I am surprised about this level of abuse to IAG and Mr Walsh’s organization. “

I would hardly call it abuse, simply negative comments.

You call it IAG and Mr. Walsh’s organisation, I know that Iberia employees do not see themselves as such. They still see themselves as privileged employees, for life, of a parastatal.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls