Iberia Business Plus

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

BT – misleading title as this certainly was not Business Plus!!

This flight was on a CRJ-900, operated by Air Nostrum on behalf of Iberia – airline and aircraft options not currently offered by the Seatplans system. The flight was from Santiago de Compostela to Madrid.

Having enjoyed the sights of this stunning city and its Cathedral (sitting through a Mass with the chants in Latin really gives a unique sense of timelessness and history), I took the airport bus to the airport for a mere 3 Euro (compared to 22 Euro by taxi!!), arriving early in an almost deserted facility. Having been laden with liquid gifts by my hosts, I checked my bag through o Glasgow (hoping that my packing was sufficient to avoid breakages) and headed through an empty security to the departures area. As there is not Lounge in Santiago de Compostela, I bought myself a coffee and a snack and waited for the inbound aircraft, which arrived on time.

Boarding was down the stairs and a short walk to the aircraft. Seating is 2-3 on this new-looking aircraft and we were soon all abaord for the 50 minute flight. A paid for service was offered once airborne but there were not many takers. Air Nostrum operate a Business Class on this service but I am not really sure that this is justified – the only occupant was an Iberia pilot!!

We landed ahead of schedule and were bussed into T4 from where I enjoyed the benefits of a long like to the train connector for T4S and my Heathrow flight.

Incidently, this and the reverse flight to Santiago generate just 5 TPs but (with bonus) 1,000 Avios each way. I am not sure that I have encountered 5 TP flights before – can anyone tell me whether this is this normal for Iberia domestic?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls