Iberia A340-600

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Connecting to this flight from ALC, that flight was fine and on time. I had my boarding card so went to the lounge which was a nice place to wait. I had priority boarding and made my way to my seat. I usually travel in J but had booked Y for this short break to keep costs down and I wasn' t really looking forward to the flight.

This flight was full and I was in a window seat, the configuration is 2-4-2. This was one of the updated aircraft with the latest seats and IFE. The seat was comfortable and leg room fine. We were served a meal and a drink about 90 minutes after take off. The meal was good and much improved from my last Y flight with them but I wish IB would offer a drink before it rather than just with it! The IFE seemed ok but I don' t use it anyway.

The seat had an adjustable head rest and I managed to sleep for a while. I would have slept more if it had not been for a screaming kid. We were served a substantial snack about an hour before landing.

The cabin crew were smiling and polite, a huge plus from days gone by with this airline. When I fly IB I set my expectations very low so even if they are average, I feel it is quite good! It looks like they are changing for the better though and I would fly them again due to the convenience of a direct flight from Madrid..

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 5628 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls